Canada ETA – Why Not Visit Somewhere New?

Published / by Brian Griffin / Leave a Comment

Canada is a stunning place to visit as the area is amazing full of so many fantastic and interesting things to do and visit during your stay, there are also many friendly locals. Some of the stunning places for you to visit during your stay include Angel falls and Banff National Park. Before your visit to Canada, make sure you sort out Canada ETA Visa:

If you want something fun that the kids will enjoy then you could visit Canada’s wonderland or La Ronde which is the six flags amusement park. However if you’re wanting to go out for a meal, why not try somewhere such as the CN tower, which has its own revolving restaurant. When you travel to countries such as the United States and Canada you need to have a valid visa which permits you entry into that country. When getting a visa you can now apply for an electronic travel organization, this allows you to either travel to Canada for business, tourism and transit. The electronic travel authorization will be granted by the Canadian Immigration authorities. All you need to do is apply online by filling in a form and submit a payment; so you need to make sure you have you passport and credit card ready when you are applying.  The applications tend to be approved immediately to stop there from being any inconvenience. To obtain one of these visas you need to have a valid passport and have enough money for your stay in Canada. Anyone with a criminal record, no fly orders and an invalid passport will be rejected. This is to protect Canada’s border and resources. Also to obtain this visa you must have a valid passport, email address and credit card.

This is then valid for 5 years; it also means that you can travel to Canada as long as the visa and passport are valid without having to reapply. You need to make sure that you have it ready for boarding your flight to stop there from being any issues. Remember that Canada’s environment is important to them so take care of the area when you stay there, as you would expect the same from them. Everyone must obtain this visa if they are from a visa free country this includes children. If you are a single parent that is travelling with a child then you need to have a letter from the other parent providing their consent, this is to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *